- Ditch plastic carrier bags
- Pack a zero waste lunch
- Recycle your Tetra Pak cartons
- Take clothes to a textile bank
- Shop naked!
- Declutter without landfill
- Reduce food waste
- Repair something
- Spread the word!
- Sign up to our monthly newsletter.
- Join our communities on Facebook, Twitter and Pinterest.
- Invite your friends and colleagues to take part.
Sign up and be the first to get the 2014’s Zero Waste Week news!
Latest news and blog posts
- Five ways to reduce food waste during European Week for Waste Reduction (EWWR) 2014
If you’re missing all the fun and frolics of Zero Waste Week, I have just t...
- What to do with unwanted charity collection bags
In a recent newsletter, Mary asked “What can I do about the collection bags...
Read more blog posts
Latest Zero Hero Pledges
WOW! you guys are amazing …