- Reuse shopping bags
- Reuse foil for zero waste lunches
- Reuse jars for storage
- Take clothes to a textile bank
- Reuse leftovers as ingredients
- Offer items on Freecycle, Freegle or Streetbank
- Reuse blank paper for notes
- Use a refillable bottle
- Sign up to our monthly newsletter.
- Join our communities on Facebook, Twitter and Pinterest.
- Invite your friends and colleagues to take part.
Sign up and be the first to get the 2015’s Zero Waste Week news!
Latest news and blog posts
- How a charity shop can save more waste from landfill than you might imagine
I’m delighted to welcome Jenni – one of our blogging Ambassadors ...
- 4 ways to reuse / recycle old metal twinlock fasteners
Over on Facebook, Helen shared an intriguing query. “I work for a charity w...
Read more blog posts
Latest Zero Hero Pledges
WOW! you guys are amazing …