- Ditch plastic carrier bags
- Pack a zero waste lunch
- Recycle your Tetra Pak cartons
- Take clothes to a textile bank
- Shop naked!
- Declutter without landfill
- Reduce food waste
- Repair something
- Spread the word!
- Sign up to our monthly newsletter.
- Join our communities on Facebook, Twitter and Pinterest.
- Invite your friends and colleagues to take part.
Sign up and be the first to get the 2014’s Zero Waste Week news!
Latest news and blog posts
- If you go down to the park today…
You might be in for a pleasant surprise! The team from MAR Services, who you migh...
- 5 plastic free alternatives to sticking plasters (band aid)
Jane says “Is there a Zero Waste alternative to sticking plasters? I know i...
Read more blog posts
Latest Zero Hero Pledges
WOW! you guys are amazing …