Zero Waste Week 2021 Supporters Pack
This downloadable guide will save you heaps of time and resources, enabling you to quickly and effectively participate in this year’s Zero Waste Week. You’ll get inspiration, insight and done-for-you images and updates so you can motivate and engage your followers in this year’s campaign. Get your entire comms strategy for the week done in less than two hours!
Zero Waste Week 2021 takes place 6-10th September.
Each year we put together this affordable guide so you can get a sneak peek on the topic and plan everything in advance – ready to be a Zero Waste Week Hero.
Whether you want to forward plan your social media updates during the week, be part of the #ZeroWasteWeek hashtag that usually trends and reaches millions of impressions – or you’re looking to join in with your own event in the workplace or with your residents, this guide is for you.
You’ll discover the overall theme for this year, as well as information about the special topics of focus chosen for each day.
Did we mention bonuses? To make sure it’s as simple as possible for you to take part, you’ll get free images you can use on your social media or intranet plus sample tweets, so all you need to do is copy and paste into your comms strategy for the week!
The information in this guide is only to be shared during Zero Waste Week. This is of course to make sure the week has maximum impact for you. So get participants excited about Zero Waste Week in the lead up to the big event, but don’t tell them what they will be doing in advance of the week. It is the collective action and the feeling of being part of the massive global movement that Zero Waste Week has become that gives the feeling of doing something special and exciting. Otherwise it would be like celebrating Christmas in July!
What’s in the pack:
- The forward planning guide where you’ll discover the topic for this year’s campaign, an itinerary of the discussions for each day and suggested social media updates.
- Folders of images outlining the daily challenge and a question to get your followers thinking, so you don’t need to spend time creating your own. Each image links to a suggested social media update which you are free to copy & paste or edit, so you could load up an entire week’s content within an hour or two.
- Posters and logos which you can use in your own campaign material.
- Quotes and photographs of some of our ambassadors and other Zero Heroes to inspire your own conversations around the topic and to use on social media
- A waste audit sheet to help participants make the most of the week.
- Images to use PRIOR to the week to get your audience fired up and ready to get on board with you throughout the campaign week.
PLEASE NOTE – this is a 50MB zip file, so please be patient when downloading your pack!
For Businesses – Plastic waste awareness posters, postcards and imagesRated 5.00 out of 5£99.00 – £200.00 Select options
Waste Warriors online course£60.00 Add to cart
For Businesses – How to run your own successful plastic waste reduction campaign full guideRated 5.00 out of 5£39.00 Add to cart
Zero Food Waste Hero Champions Course£60.00 Add to cart