For Businesses – Food waste reduction posters, postcards and images£99.00 – £200.00
Second-hand copies of 101 Ways to Live Cleaner and Greener for Free book£12.00 – £36.00
Waste Less, Enjoy More during Lockdown
If you’re worried about when you’ll get to the shops again, concerned about when you’ll next be able to get supplies, overwhelmed by the idea that local councils may be reducing landfill collections and know you need to make the most of the resources you have during Coronavirus lockdown, you’ll love this course!
By the end of this course, you’ll feel confident about making the most of everything in your home. You’ll learn how to get the most from your food and you’ll be feeling upbeat and inspired – ready to turn your lockdown into a positive, creative experience!
Just imagine what lockdown could look like when:
- You know how to make the most of your food, so if you can’t get to the shops, or the shelves are empty, you’ll be ok
- You feel more resourceful because you’ve learned to make the most of the things you have
- You know how to save space in your bin and recycling containers, so that even if you don’t get collections for a few weeks, you have plenty of room
- You’re feeling good about your choices, you’ve learned something new and you’ve developed skills that will last a lifetime
How the course worksSet over 6 sections, you’ll get access to short videos and pdf printouts which includes checklists for you to use. Throughout the course, you’ll learn some basic ideas that you can incorporate into your life during lockdown so that you waste less and get the most out of the things you have at home. I know you’re already busy with endless commitments, so I’ve cut the waffle and excess padding so that you can get straight to the bits that work and start making progress immediately.
This course is for you if:You don’t know when you might be able to get to the shops again, so you need to make the most of what you have Every time you visit the shops, there’s nothing on the shelves! You’re worried that your council has closed local recycling centres and is reducing waste and recycling collections – what are you going to do with all that stuff? You’re looking for ideas on how to make lockdown a positive experience for you, your finances and your future.
This course is NOT for you if:You’re not willing to go back to basics, think outside the box, compromise or try new things.
What’s included in the price:
- 7 videos explaining the content for each lesson
- Downloadable sheets for you to fill in so you can track your progress
- Access to a flipbook / ebook containing the notes of the entire course