Brand new for 2019
A course to help you waste less stuff, preserve resources and save money.
Have you made a New Year’s resolution to reduce your household waste?
Then I have just the thing for you!
I’ve created a brand new course – designed specifically for householders – that will help keep you accountable and provides simple, actionable steps for you take every day to build good habits.
For more than a decade I’ve been teaching people how to reduce waste and I’m the ‘go to’ girl for the British media whenever there’s a breaking story on waste or recycling.
By learning from my mistakes, you can fast track your way to success. What took me 18 months to achieve, back in 2008, will take you less than a month!
Every day, for the next 31 days, you’ll get a short, five minute audio, followed by a small challenge. Put all these challenges together and by the end of the month you’ll be feeling confident, fulfilled, you’ll be saving heaps of money, you’ll be preserving resources AND you’ll have reduced your household waste by 80%.
Because I’m invested in your success, I’m offering 75% off the full price until this Friday (11th Jan). This takes the price to £15, instead of £60!
Use this link to get your discount.
When you consider you could save £1500 if you follow these 31 challenges, I’m sure you’ll agree the course is excellent value for money, saving you time and taking the hassle out of wondering what to do next.
What people have said about previous resources
“Always informative & encouraging. It brings my focus back and allows me to think about issues.”
“Attainable guidelines and suggestions that worked!”
“Motivational and practical suggestions which anyone can accomplish. I’ve learned so much.”
“This information has been the first that has actually motivated me personally to care!”
“Awesome, practical tips on how to reduce waste.”
The link will take you to Thinkific, where the course is hosted and you’ll need to create an account to access the materials.
I can’t wait to hear what you think of the course!
Who this course is for:
- If you’re a householder who is feeling guilty, overwhelmed (or determined!) about the amount of landfill waste you accumulate you’ll want to sign up.
- The course is ideal for you if you’re new to the Zero waste movement and don’t know where to begin.
- This course is perfect if you’re short of time to research the best options – we’ll start straight away with the quick wins.
- If you need accountability, this course will keep you on track.
- If you’re missing Zero Waste Week and don’t want to wait for September to come around, then get onboard!
- If your household budget is restricted, and you complete all the challenges, your investment will pay you back 70 times over.
- If you’re a seasoned zero waster but have fallen off the bandwagon, this course will fire you up and inspire you to get back on!
- If you are outside the UK, you may find some aspects of this course don’t fully match the facilities available to you. HOWEVER, you can easily apply them to your own country and lifestyle, so if you’re up for it I’m sure you’ll gain alot from this course.
Who this course is NOT for:
- If you’re only putting your bin out once or twice a year, this course won’t dig deep enough for you.
- If you don’t have time to listen to a five minute audio per day you won’t get the most out of this course.
- If you aren’t committed to completing the daily challenges you probably won’t achieve your goals.