I’m often asked what you can do to help promote and support Zero Waste Week.
Last year the hashtag trended for two days, reached 56 million impressions and participants from 76 countries signed up.
This year I’m ready to make Zero Waste Week even bigger and better!
Here’s how you can get involved:
- Talk to people! There are opportunities at the watercooler, over lunch, at a social event or even in a supermarket queue.
- On this page you’ll find some free tools – images, logos and social media update suggestions for you to copy and paste online – use them on your blog, website or social media channels.
- Host a film screening. I was in ‘Trashed’ with Jeremy Irons, talking about waste and sustainability.
- Organise a beach clean, litter pick or plastic free coffee morning in your local community.
- Share your stories across social media with the #ZeroWasteWeek hashtag. Join the friendly Facebook group, find me on Instagram, enjoy my Pinterest boards, follow me on Twitter
- Sign up to the mailing list. You’ll get daily emails throughout zero waste week plus three or four prior to the week.
- Donate! Your generous donations enable me to create more resources to have greater positive impact
- This year’s sponsors have a fantastic range of products and services to help you reduce your waste. Check them out here.
- Get your country on the map! We’re offering pages for representatives from different countries to post information that is directly relevant to Zero Waste Week in their region and language. Further details here.
- Each year, events take place during September to celebrate Zero Waste Week. Check out this year’s and contact me to add yours.
- Sponsor the week. Reach millions of people who want what you sell. If you offer products or services to help people reduce landfill waste, get in touch.
Contact me, and let me know what you’ve done to support Zero Waste Week this year!